Video: Taxi to the Darkside
October 20, 2007
Alex Gibney – Taxi to the Darkside.
In this shocking film, Gibney tells the story of Dilawar, a young Afghan taxi driver arrested and questioned by the US forces at Bagram airbase. Just days after his arrest he was dead. Gibney exposes the extraordinary methods employed by Dilawar’s interrogators – described by many contributors as torture. He then traces the chain of command which authorised the techniques, ending up at the White House itself. He sees how the methods migrated from Bagram to Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib. With unprecedented access to senior White House figures, as well as Dilawar’s interrogators, this is a chilling journey into the darker reaches of the war on terror.Loading...
Latest from Geopolitics, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » Monsanto, The TPP And Global Food Dominance
- » Digging In: Why US Won’t Leave Afghanistan
- » The Wahhabi-Likudnik War of Terror
- » JFK Murder: Fifty Years Later And The Cover Up Continues
- » What Is The Real Agenda Of The American Police State?
- » War On God
- » Did SEAL Team Six Die In A Helicopter Explosion During The Bin Laden Raid?