Video: Taxi to the Darkside
October 20, 2007
Alex Gibney – Taxi to the Darkside.
In this shocking film, Gibney tells the story of Dilawar, a young Afghan taxi driver arrested and questioned by the US forces at Bagram airbase. Just days after his arrest he was dead. Gibney exposes the extraordinary methods employed by Dilawar’s interrogators – described by many contributors as torture. He then traces the chain of command which authorised the techniques, ending up at the White House itself. He sees how the methods migrated from Bagram to Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib. With unprecedented access to senior White House figures, as well as Dilawar’s interrogators, this is a chilling journey into the darker reaches of the war on terror.Loading...
Latest from Geopolitics, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » Obama: The Willing Executioner
- » Big Oil’s “Sore Losers” Lead The Drive To War
- » You Are The Enemy
- » The Political Tower of Babel: Government Solution
- » The Year of Iran: Tehran’s Challenge To American Hegemony In 2014
- » Is Netanyahu Getting Back At Putin With Volgograd Bombings?
- » History Arrives Late - Asymmetric War & The New Geopolitics