Video: The Power of Nightmares – Part I
December 8, 2004
In the past our politicians offered us dreams of a better world. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares.
The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.Loading...
Broadcast BBC 2 10/20/04
Since September 11 Britain has been warned of the ‘inevitability’ of catastrophic terrorist attack. But has the danger been exaggerated? A major new TV documentary claims that the perceived threat is a politically driven fantasy – and al-Qaida a dark illusion. Andy Beckett reports
Latest from 9/11, Big Brother, Geopolitics, Social Engineering, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » Justice Is Immutable: Tyranny Is Elastic
- » America, For Sale Cheap: $2 Billion Oughta Do It
- » Obama’s “Strategy” And The Ensuing Non-Coalition
- » Ted Cruz Another Israeli Mouthpiece
- » Obama Declares War On Syria
- » September 11, 2014 – What Happened To World Peace?
- » Did Putin Just Bring Peace To Ukraine?