Video: The Power of Nightmares – Part I
December 8, 2004
In the past our politicians offered us dreams of a better world. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares.
The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.Loading...
Broadcast BBC 2 10/20/04
Since September 11 Britain has been warned of the ‘inevitability’ of catastrophic terrorist attack. But has the danger been exaggerated? A major new TV documentary claims that the perceived threat is a politically driven fantasy – and al-Qaida a dark illusion. Andy Beckett reports
Latest from 9/11, Big Brother, Geopolitics, Social Engineering, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » How American Propaganda Works: Guilt By Insinuation
- » Flight MH17: Has Clinton Given The Game Away Or Was It Lagarde?
- » TSA: What WON’T You Let Your Government Do to You?
- » Pushing Ukraine To The Brink
- » Comedy Central: America's Foreign Policy Is Laughable!
- » Regional War Swallowing The Middle East
- » A Wasteful, Growing, Fear-Mongering Beast