Video: The Power of Nightmares – Part I
December 8, 2004
In the past our politicians offered us dreams of a better world. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares.
The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.Loading...
Broadcast BBC 2 10/20/04
Since September 11 Britain has been warned of the ‘inevitability’ of catastrophic terrorist attack. But has the danger been exaggerated? A major new TV documentary claims that the perceived threat is a politically driven fantasy – and al-Qaida a dark illusion. Andy Beckett reports
Latest from 9/11, Big Brother, Geopolitics, Social Engineering, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » Demonic Darkness: America's Invisible Wave of Evil
- » Obama's "Operation Chokepoint" Cuts Off "Icky" Businesses From Banks
- » Operation Jade Helm: Should We Be Worried?
- » Washington’s War On Russia
- » Perpetual War to Justify the Permanent War of Terror
- » What Would Happen If The US Became Isolationist Again?
- » Patriotism and Civil Disobedience