Video: Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve
May 3, 2006
Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood “The Monster”. But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.
This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America.
Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.
Latest from Money, The V-Files
- » The Cause and Consequences of World War I
- » Blockading The Truth: Obama's Big Lie About Gaza
- » Obama & Congress: Spending Our Money To Kill Babies
- » How The NeoCons 'Managed' Saddam Hussein
- » Russian Sanctions Backfire
- » Bibi Netanyahu, Palestine's Next King Herod?
- » Tracking ISIS's Supply Line: Even The Devil Has To Eat