Video: Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve
May 3, 2006
Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood “The Monster”. But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.
This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America.
Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.
Latest from Money, The V-Files
- » Will Falling Oil Prices Crash The Markets?
- » African-Americans Self-Destructing In America: Here’s Why
- » Grateful That I'm Not A Wealthy Widow In Chicago (and not a Ukrainian or Syrian either)
- » Talking Turkey
- » Defending Dollar Imperialism
- » Chinese And Japanese Deflationary Economies
- » The New Slavery