Video: Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve
May 3, 2006
Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood “The Monster”. But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.
This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America.
Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.
Latest from Money, The V-Files
- » A Paper Flower Nation
- » Cecil The Lion, The Fire of Molech, Dr. Mengele, And Planned Parenthood
- » Picked Out A Coffin Yet? Take Ibuprofen And Die
- » The Battle of the Ages: Defeating A Spineless Generation
- » Obeying The Nefarious Warrior Organism
- » Greece: The Pearl Cast Before Swine
- » Greek Referendum On IMF Ultimatum