Video: Banking with Hitler
March 7, 2006
Timewatch for BBC – Banking with Hitler
The US Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau, began investigating Nazi finances 60 years ago and found Allied banks, including many British and American high street names, who continued to do business with Hitler’s Germany throughout the war.
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
It seems that US senator Prescott Bush, George W. Bush’s grandfather also had extensive financial ties to Hitler and the Nazi Party. George W’s grandfather Prescott Bush was among the chief American fundraisers for the Nazi Party in the 1930s and ’40s. In return he was handsomely rewarded with plenty of financial opportunities from the Nazis helping to create the fortune and legacy that his son George inherited.
Here are some links to how the Bush family made their fortune:
How Bush’s grandfather helped Hitler’s rise to power
Bush Property Seized–Trading with the Enemy
Bush – Nazi Link Confirmed
Latest from History, Money, The V-Files
- » Exposed: The Nazi Roots of the European Union
- » Grand Puppetmaster Brzezinski Directing War Strategies From The Shadows
- » Ukraine As The US Dollar Waterloo
- » Ukraine Crisis: Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg
- » Guns, Ammo And Other Great Ways To Fight Inflation
- » Ukraine Falls Under Fascist Bankster Thumb
- » At The Pinnacle of Power: The God of The Bible