Video: Banking with Hitler
March 7, 2006
Timewatch for BBC – Banking with Hitler
The US Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau, began investigating Nazi finances 60 years ago and found Allied banks, including many British and American high street names, who continued to do business with Hitler’s Germany throughout the war.
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
It seems that US senator Prescott Bush, George W. Bush’s grandfather also had extensive financial ties to Hitler and the Nazi Party. George W’s grandfather Prescott Bush was among the chief American fundraisers for the Nazi Party in the 1930s and ’40s. In return he was handsomely rewarded with plenty of financial opportunities from the Nazis helping to create the fortune and legacy that his son George inherited.
Here are some links to how the Bush family made their fortune:
How Bush’s grandfather helped Hitler’s rise to power
Bush Property Seized–Trading with the Enemy
Bush – Nazi Link Confirmed
Latest from History, Money, The V-Files
- » John Fund - Pimping The Vote
- » Banks Hold Treasuries And Make Loans
- » Sparking Anger In Syria
- » The Fix Is In: Fed Stops Stock Slide With Talk of QE Extension
- » 8 Facts About American Inequality
- » Population Reduction Through Vaccine Poisons
- » Just Plain Stupid: Obama Sending Troops To Ebola-Ravaged Africa