Video: Why We Fight
April 8, 2005
What are the forces that shape and propel American militarism? This award-winning film provides an inside look at the anatomy of the American war machine.
Is American foreign policy dominated by the idea of military supremacy? Has the military become too important in American life?Loading...
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
Broadcast on 03/23/05 BBC
See also: How weapons makers are shaping US military and foreign policies: As a result of a rash of military-industry mergers encouraged and subsidized by the Clinton administration, the “Big Three” weapons maker Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Raytheon now receive among themselves over $30 billion per year in Pentagon contracts.
Latest from Big Brother, Social Engineering, Society, The V-Files
- » Cecil The Lion, The Fire of Molech, Dr. Mengele, And Planned Parenthood
- » Reformed Pastor, Francis Chan, To Speak At IHOP Cult – Again!
- » Planned Parenthood: You Got A Serious Thinking Disorder
- » Srebrenica, Twenty Years Later
- » The Battle of the Ages: Defeating A Spineless Generation
- » Obeying The Nefarious Warrior Organism
- » Confession: To God Or To The State