Video: Why We Fight
April 8, 2005
What are the forces that shape and propel American militarism? This award-winning film provides an inside look at the anatomy of the American war machine.
Is American foreign policy dominated by the idea of military supremacy? Has the military become too important in American life?Loading...
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
Broadcast on 03/23/05 BBC
See also: How weapons makers are shaping US military and foreign policies: As a result of a rash of military-industry mergers encouraged and subsidized by the Clinton administration, the “Big Three” weapons maker Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Raytheon now receive among themselves over $30 billion per year in Pentagon contracts.
Latest from Big Brother, Social Engineering, Society, The V-Files
- » Ukraine Crisis: Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg
- » At The Pinnacle of Power: The God of The Bible
- » Live Life On Your Own Terms
- » Kundalini (Serpent Power) & Satan's Servants of Deception In America
- » Classic Confrontations: Mostly Dead In America
- » The Greatest Propaganda Coup of Our Time?
- » The Brown Revolution of the Ukraine