Video: Why We Fight
April 8, 2005
What are the forces that shape and propel American militarism? This award-winning film provides an inside look at the anatomy of the American war machine.
Is American foreign policy dominated by the idea of military supremacy? Has the military become too important in American life?Loading...
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
Broadcast on 03/23/05 BBC
See also: How weapons makers are shaping US military and foreign policies: As a result of a rash of military-industry mergers encouraged and subsidized by the Clinton administration, the “Big Three” weapons maker Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Raytheon now receive among themselves over $30 billion per year in Pentagon contracts.
Latest from Big Brother, Social Engineering, Society, The V-Files
- » Homosexual Mafia Gets Duck Dy-Nasty
- » When Britain Savages Itself
- » Silver – A Rigged Market Coming To An End
- » Is War With China Inevitable?
- » What America Will Look Like In 2050 - Collapsing Civilization
- » Berkeley Writers: Famous Authors From My Home Town
- » The End of Private Property in the Era of the American Police State