Video: Hitler’s American Business Partners
March 26, 2008
This documentary uncovers the unholy alliance between Nazi Germany and some of the biggest corporations in the US – companies, which were indispensable for Hitler to wage war. Henry Ford, the automobile manufacturer, James D Mooney, the General Motors manager and Tom Watson, the IBM boss, were all awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the Nazis’ highest distinction for foreigners, for their services to the Third Reich.Loading...
Latest from Geopolitics, History, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » How Christians And Conservatives Are Helping To Destroy America
- » Russia Invades Ukraine. Again. And Again. And Yet Again… Using Saddam’s WMD
- » Ebola: Don’t Blame The Bats!
- » The Bright Side To Amnesty
- » Let Them Eat Sight-Words
- » Matt Taibbi On JPMorgan Chase's Worst Nightmare
- » Obama Lame Duck In A NeoCon Congress