Video: Hitler’s American Business Partners
March 26, 2008
This documentary uncovers the unholy alliance between Nazi Germany and some of the biggest corporations in the US – companies, which were indispensable for Hitler to wage war. Henry Ford, the automobile manufacturer, James D Mooney, the General Motors manager and Tom Watson, the IBM boss, were all awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the Nazis’ highest distinction for foreigners, for their services to the Third Reich.Loading...
Latest from Geopolitics, History, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » The Cause and Consequences of World War I
- » Blockading The Truth: Obama's Big Lie About Gaza
- » Nihilism: The West's Evil Religion of Idolatry, Lies and Hate
- » Ukraine, Negroponte & Missiles
- » Democrats Want Votes Republicans Want Cheap Labor
- » A False Flag, Or Fog Of War Over Ukraine?
- » Conquered But Not Occupied