Video: Hitler’s American Business Partners
March 26, 2008
This documentary uncovers the unholy alliance between Nazi Germany and some of the biggest corporations in the US – companies, which were indispensable for Hitler to wage war. Henry Ford, the automobile manufacturer, James D Mooney, the General Motors manager and Tom Watson, the IBM boss, were all awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the Nazis’ highest distinction for foreigners, for their services to the Third Reich.Loading...
Latest from Geopolitics, History, The V-Files, War on Terror
- » A Paper Flower Nation
- » Cecil The Lion, The Fire of Molech, Dr. Mengele, And Planned Parenthood
- » What A Waste!
- » Power-Mad Erdogan Launches War In Attempt To Become Turkey’s Supreme Leader
- » Srebrenica, Twenty Years Later
- » Picked Out A Coffin Yet? Take Ibuprofen And Die
- » Donald Trump Is Right About John McCain