Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis – Video
November 18, 2012
With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This documentary offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us.
The financial storm that has rocked the world began brewing in the US when congress pushed the idea of home ownership for all, propping up those who couldn’t make the down payments. When it all went wrong the government promised the biggest financial stimulus packages in history and gargantuan bailouts. But what crazed logic is that: propping up debt with more debt? “They’re giving alcohol to a drunk: it just sets him up for a bigger hangover.”
Latest from Highlight, Highlights
- » How American Propaganda Works: Guilt By Insinuation
- » Was the Shootdown of the Passenger Jet Over Ukraine a False Flag?
- » Flight MH17: Has Clinton Given The Game Away Or Was It Lagarde?
- » Claims of EU Royals Killing Children At Hunting Parties
- » The Transformation of America Into A Failed State
- » A Second American Revolution Is Now Inevitable
- » 4 Hard Truths That Will Jolt You Awake