Feds Buy 750 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Ammo In 3 Years
April 6, 2012
That’s right, multiple government agencies that specifically operate primary inside the United States have gone on a literal ammunition spending spree in preparation for what they must believe will be some sort of violent event.
In 2009, Winchester Ammunition was awarded a contract to supply the Department of Homeland Security with 200 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point ammunition.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Winchester Ammunition was recently awarded a contract by the Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security to supply a maximum of 200 million, 40 cal. rounds over the next five years. Source
This huge ammunition order was apparently only the beginning.
In early March 2012 ATK won an indefinite delivery contract to supply DHS with a whooping 450 million more .40 caliber hollow point rounds.
ATK has secured a major Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity deal to supply up to 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition to the Department of Homeland Security.
The 1 year contract with four option years comes at a time when many Americans believe that DHS, along with certain aspects of the military, will soon turn their sights on the American people during some sort of martial law scenario.
“We are proud to extend our track record as the prime supplier of .40 caliber duty ammunition for DHS, ICE,” said Ron Johnson, the president of ATK’s Security and Sporting group,” reported a PR Newswire release.
The Department of Homeland Security is not the only US agency openly stocking up on .40 caliber ammo.
In November 2011 the FBI posted a request to the FBO.gov website for up to 1 million rounds of hollow point ammunition.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reserves the right to make multiple award under RFP-OSCU-TD2WP7101 for a fixed price indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity type contract.
The anticipated period of performance will be for one (1) base year and four (4) possible one-year options. The contractor will provide commercial, “off-the-shelf” .40 caliber ammunition compatible with pistols currently used by the FBI.
Not to be left out of the ammunition stocking spree, the US Forest Service recently purchased 320,000 rounds of ammo and, for their part, the US Fish and Wildlife Service is seeking an additional 13,500 rounds.
Added: Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm
(1) 40 caliber, 180 grain, 120,000 rounds or equivalent,
(2) 9 mm, 124 grain, 50,000 rounds or equivalent,
(3) .38 caliber, 135 grain, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(4) .380 caliber, 90 grain, 6,000 rounds or equivalent,
(5) .223 caliber, 64 grain, 87,500 rounds or equivalent,
(6) 12 gauge 00 buck, 15,000 rounds or equivalent,
(7) 40 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(8) 9 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(9) .223 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(10) 12 gauge 1 oz slug, 7,500 rounds or equivalent
The cartridges shall be delivered to Albuquerque, NM.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services require the following items, Exact Match Only, to the following:
1. Remington Frangible .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition – 2,500 rounds
2. Remington .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition (180 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 6,000 rounds
3. Remington .223 Caliber Rifle Ammunition (62 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 3,000 rounds
4. Remington FX Marking Cartridges (9 mm) – 2,000 rounds
Why is the US government buying millions of rounds of hollow point bullets specifically for use in domestic operations while at the same time attempting to label everyday gun owning Americans as possible terrorists?
Source: The Intel Hub
Latest from Highlights
- » The Elite Television Anchor: Center of The Psyop
- » Globalists Push EU-style “Union” For Middle East
- » Western Plutocracy Goes Bear Hunting
- » Our Population Growth Totalitarian Future
- » Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare
- » Blockading The Truth: Obama's Big Lie About Gaza
- » How American Propaganda Works: Guilt By Insinuation