Suppose You Were An Idiot And Suppose You Were A Member of Congress, Ah, But I Repeat Myself
November 30, 2012
This past Tuesday night, I spoke to a large “Town Hall Meeting” audience in Cheyenne, Wyoming as to the greatest danger facing America in the 21st century: endless immigration overwhelming the United States by adding 100 million within 25 years. I informed the audience the audience that our U.S. Congress continues importing 100,000 legal immigrants every 30 days.
Most of the audience gasped at the numbers. One lady said, “Could you please repeat that figure.” When I did, she said, “I had no idea.”
Most Americans do not know nor do they comprehend the enormity of such massive numbers of human beings being imported into America without pause for the last 45 years. They cannot imagine that our country gallops toward adding 100 million more people in less than 25 years.
Few grasp the environmental, energy and resource issues that 100 million people present. Fewer still understand the quality of life and standard of living consequences. Less than that understand the sociological consequences of adding so many incompatible cultures and religions.
In his farewell speech, former Texas Congressman Ron Paul, probably the most reasonable man in Congress, spoke about the five dangers to our republic.
They are as follows:
1. The continuous attack on our civil liberties which threatens the rule of law and our ability to resist the onrush of tyranny.
That “onrush” of tyranny stems from our own ranks as we import endless poverty into this country. We import endless numbers of people that cannot be fed, housed, employed or assimilated. Those millions will create greater attacks on our civil liberties as well as our resources, freedoms and quality of life.
2. Violent anti-Americanism that has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of “blow-back” is not understood or denied, our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in. National bankruptcy and a greater threat to our national security will result.
If you look in on our own country, such men as Pastor Jeremiah Wright, the former preacher for Barack Obama, cursed America. Over 7 million Muslims cannot and will not assimilate into Western thought and do not feel America is their home. They bow to Muhammed five times daily and follow the Koran and wish to implement Sharia law into America.
Writer Sam Francis said, “You cannot separate a culture and its attendant civilization from the genetic endowments of its founding people, nor can you expect to transfer it to another people, i.e. [immigrants.]”
It is not in the cultural DNA of incompatible ethnic tribes to mesh with American life, and it’s even easier to condemn us for our creating wars around the world at every decade. No one supports America’s wars in Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq and Afghanistan. Why should they? Why would they?
3. The ease in which we go to war, without a declaration by Congress, but accepting international authority from the UN or NATO even for preemptive wars, otherwise known as aggression.
The fact remains that George Bush must be tried as a war criminal for his war on Iraq. He created enormous human misery and he lied to the American people about a non-existent threat of weapons of mass destruction, which were totally created out of thin air.
4. A financial political crisis as a consequence of excessive debt, unfunded liabilities, spending, bailouts, and gross discrepancy in wealth distribution going from the middle class to the rich. The danger of central economic planning, by the Federal Reserve must be understood.
As our third president, John Adams said, “There are two ways to conquer a country: by the sword and by debt.” We are well on our way to self destruction by our $16 trillion debt soon to be $20 trillion at the end of Obama’s last term.
5. World government taking over local and US sovereignty by getting involved in the issues of war, welfare, trade, banking, a world currency, taxes, property ownership, and private ownership of guns.
Such UN mandates like Agenda 21 force us out of our independence and into outside control by outside entities. World government will never work because all politics and all workable ideas for free people start at the local level and all problems must be solved at the local level. World government resembles Marxism and we know where that leads.
American citizens need to wake up to their own demise. We need to get rid of the entire Congress and vote new minds and fresh thoughts into Washington DC. Mark Twain said, “Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress, ah, but I repeat myself.” Today, Americans stand like cows watching the rancher as he circles them and heads them toward the slaughter house.
Latest from Frosty Wooldridge
- » Just Plain Stupid: Obama Sending Troops To Ebola-Ravaged Africa
- » Prepare For A Different America Coming Fast
- » America: Escape Valve For Third World Refugees
- » Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl: Obama’s Waterloo
- » The Snowden Interview: Patriot, Honor, Citizen
- » Genetically Modified Organisms: Cross Contamination of Other Crops
- » Genetically Modified Organisms: Killing The Natural World